OXYBABY® 6.0 O2/CO2 – mobile headspace gas analyzer for checking of modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
The headspace gas analyzer OXYBABY® 6.0 is the perfect device for mobile, fast and accurate samples: at the packaging machine, in packages or in the laboratory. The small, high capacity headspace gas analyser features ergonomic design, short sample times, minimal sample gas requirements and is easy to use.The headspace gas analyzer OXYBABY® 6.0 is the ideal instrument for sample tests with a minimum sample gas requirement, allowing the smallest of modified atmosphere packages (MAP) to be tested. It also shows information of internal pressure in the package via pressure indication.
The USB port or the optional Bluetooth interface of the headspace analyzer OXYBABY® 6.0 provides a fast and easy data communication for data transfer or for the connection of a separate printer. More OXYBABY® 6.0 options are available e.g. barcode reader, documentation software, can piercer for measurements of bottles or cans.
The OXYBABY® headspace gas analyzer also has a unique feature to avoid wrong measurements – permanent flow control with automatic alarm in case of a needle or filter blockade. Ensure that the quality of your modified atmosphere packaged product is maintained (HACCP), guaranteed continued customer satisfaction.
Together with the exclusive OXYBABY® CONTROL CENTER-Software the measured results can be documented providing complete traceability (HACCP). Provide your customer with the results ensuring that your product has the best possible pack quality.
The OXYBABY® 6.0 headspace gas analyzer is our top version. With rich functionality and top performance it is your perfect companion for mobile sample testing of food packages.
- minimum sample gas requirement for smallest packs with small headspace
(< 2 ml)
- quick check – measurement time 6 seconds
- O2 value is displayed in 0.01% steps
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years, depending on use)
- no wrong results by sample flow control with warning in case of blocked needle
- measure of the gas pressure inside of the package
- simple handling concerning the one hand operation and the intuitive menu structure
- integrated needle cover to protect the needle and user
- all information at a glance – large illuminated graphic display
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- completely digital documentation
- long export intervals by integrated data log of the last 500 measurements
- data export and memory extension via MicroSD card (version 6.0)
- easy to clean
- data transfer and charge of batteries via USB port
- just one device for many applications: product administration up to 25 users, 100 product names and 50 packaging lines
- multilingual menu guide (D, UK, F, I, NL, S, FIN, E, PL, RUS, CN, H, TR)
- Optional: Table stand, Bluetooth reader, integrated barcode reader
Included in delivery
- charging device
- carrying case
- CD-ROM with:
- OBCC-Software (demo version)
- operating instructions
- 2 spare needles
- 2 spare filters
- set of 100 rubber seals
- case dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 325x385x115 mm (12.79×15.16×4.53 inch)
- case weight: approx. 1.7 kg
Data sheet OXYBABY® 6.0 headspace gas analyzers oxygen/carbon dioxide PDF
Brochure MAP OXYBABY® headspace gas analyzers oxygen/carbon dioxide PDF